[WriteLog] Apology

Daniel VE2SB dash23254 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:59:39 EST 2003

Hi all,
I know it is Columbia but when I realized my mistake it's to late my msg is
going. So accept my apologies.

2 weeks ago I was a witness of a big road accident. It's an accident I won't
get forget any time soon. I was directly behind the minivan, watching the
accident unfold in seconds. I quickly made 911 call on  my cellular phone
and ran to see if I could help. But the inside of the van was a mangled mess
of upholstery, metal and plastic. Indide the mother was already dead, and
all I could do was hold the 5 years old's bloodied hand as she died. I
noticed the father was still breathing and went over to console him. He
never respond. He looked  toward me and he took one last breath and then
there was no pulse; he was gone, too. The only survivor of the crash, an 18
months old girl. You know, I'm not a doctor I'm just a bus driver, but I
tried to comfort her as best as I could. So, I think it'is not the cigar
smoke clouded my brain cells, but, a bad memory. I try to be ready for the
next contest because I, you, us wont fun. We don't know what happen tomorow.
-
Daniel VE2SB

Chaleureux 73 & Salutations au QRA familial.
Best 73 & God bless your family.

* LA VIE EST TROP COURTE POUR NE PAS FUMER LE CIGARE *
* LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR NOT SMOKING CIGAR *