[WriteLog] XP networking woes

Clive Whelan gw3njw at onetel.net.uk
Fri Feb 7 20:23:01 EST 2003

Still in trouble :-(

Set up

XP pro

WL 10.40 beta

I believe I have done what somebody previously suggested, i.e. I
have created identical accounts on each machine, called Writelog
and assigned a password called Contest in each case.

I then follow the procedures in the help file, and which
previously worked under Win 98. However, although everything
seems to be going OK, after about 5 seconds, it is reported that
the network connection has been lost. This is exactly as
happened previously. I should also add that all non WL aspects
of WL are working perfectly.

Any gurus out there who have been there , done it, and have the
Tee shirt!

All help appreciated.

 73

 Clive