[WriteLog] Logging QSO in RTTY(MTTY)

Wayne Alexander n0ea at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 8 20:28:20 EST 2003

When I am calling someone and type there call in and space over to put
there exchange in then I hit the ENTER key and it sends my info, That is Great.
But when I am sitting on a Freq and they are calling me and I type there
call in and hit F3 to send there call and my info then F4 to say thank you
and hit the enter key
to log the QSO it will start to send there info again. Is there another way
I am suppose to do this so that it will not send the info again? I am
having fun with WPX RTTY contest this weekend. That is all that I have
found that I would change so far. Running v1.64 MTTY with Writelog.

Now how do you send a little message to someone when you are contesting. I
had some guys ask me how it was going but did not know how to reply to them,
felt like a dummy.But I am sure someone can tell me.

Thanks and good luck in the contest.

Wayne
NØEA