[WriteLog] Cursor and Enter key

Barry N1EU n1eu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 10:20:46 EST 2003

Apologies in advance for the dumb question, I know
we've gone over this one but I'm having a memory lapse
. . .

Supposedly 10.34 implemented this:

"If you have turned on "Enter Sends QRZ/Exchange", and
if you type ENTER while the cursor is in the CALL
field, and if the CALL field is not empty, then, in
addition to sending the exchange, also move the cursor
to the same field you would have gotten had you typed
SPACE."

My computer sends the exchange with the enter key but
the cursor certainly doesn't move out of the CALL
field.  I've tried it with SmartEnterKey=0 and 1 with
no change.

Help appreciated.

Thanks,
Barry N1EU