[WriteLog] Cursor and Enter key

Barry N1EU n1eu at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 20:36:43 EST 2003

My original question on Enter/Cursor remains unanswered, so still hoping
someone out there might help on it.

On a related topic, in my searching for the meaning of "smart enter", I
found that KM1Z came up against the same brick wall 10 months ago: "I just
searched the entire Writelog1032.pdf file, and found one occurance of the
word "smart" in 3 hundred something pages.  Could someone explain what smart
enter is and why it does not  seem to be documented?"

No one replied to his post 10 months ago, and it still is only referenced
and not explained in the HELP file.  Appreciate it if someone can shed some
light on this?

Thanks for any help & 73,
Barry N1EU