[WriteLog] MMTTY 1.64 comments

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sun Feb 9 19:49:23 EST 2003

This worries me!
Big time!

While I didn't make that many qso's, I did use MMTTY 1.64 and Writelog the
full duration of the contests.
Not a single case of the 'steady carrier upon buffer start' that I had
experience after frequent CQ'ing.

Not a single case of Buffer stop and lockup.

Not a single case of any kind of problem, zilch, niema nietz.
I purposely did a great deal of cqing.

This is very unusual as I'm USUALLY the one with the problems no one else
has experienced.

In MMTTY Options, I have in the MISC. tab
Priority set to Higher
Soundloopback set to OFF

WindowsXP (best OS every)
AMD XP2400 cpu
512 megs of ram

And...I was running triple monitors with email and occasional Inet Explorer
simultaneously during the contest.

Don't know if this will give any of the gurus a clue, but I hope so.

PS: Did operate SO1R (Single OP 1 Recliner) with wireless keyboard, wireless
mouse and the great FKeys applet.

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)