[WriteLog] WPX log question

Rich Zanni kj6ra at starband.net
Sun Feb 9 21:42:26 EST 2003

Dennis,

I already have submitted my gigantic log with all 84 of my contacts. Was
just to busy around the house with chores this weekend, but at least
made an effort. I think everyone on this reflector would encourage you
to submit your log. No matter how many contacts you make, it doesn't
matter. That way at least the contest sponsors can see the participation
and also check the other logs.

See you in the next contest.

Rich KJ6RA