[WriteLog] Next Test

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Mon Feb 10 14:35:24 EST 2003

Dennis:

Uh oh...You're hooked!...hi hi

Your callsign only has to indicate which DXCC country you're in, not US
call area...As long as you have a US callsign (except KH6 and KH7) and
are operating in the contiguous 48 states of the US, you are OK ( KH6
and KL7 are considered DX for the ARRL DX contest)...

As for you working other W/VE's, you are allowed to, but it's a waste of
time as the QSO has no point value and no multiplier credit...I usually
get a few NA stations calling me during the contest, looking for a VE1
qso and card...I work them so they won't keep calling and calling, but
it's worthless as far as contest points go...

And why would you want to sleep when there's a contest on the go ?
Sheesh!!  :-)

73 and CU this weekend...

Scott VE1OP