[WriteLog] ICOM

W1NET W1NET at arrl.net
Mon Feb 10 22:24:58 EST 2003

For the other questions answered thank-you folks.

I was the one who mentioned yplog.  This is very very very disappointing.  I
don't need the network stuff but the two radios is what I really wanted.  I
wish there was a term that venders would use when it comes to ICOM radios.
Such as : Support ICOM serial but not CI-V.  I guess it must be a real bear
to program.  I should have specifically asked this question before I bought
it.  My mistake.  Coughing up more money is not going to happen. (Do you
know what these things cost? Crazy price and no I don't want some 3d party
fix...heck one day when the interface changes that thing may not work!
Besides the multi radio support is the reason that silly CI-V is so
expensive.)

I guess I just hope its on some long term wish list.

TXS,

John W1NET