[WriteLog] Strang things with WL in WPX RTTY

ON5MF on5mf at skynet.be
Tue Feb 11 09:46:39 EST 2003

Hi Goetz,

this weekend I didn't use my PTCIIe, I tried MMTTY for the first time.

I had this same problem regularly in the past using the PTCIIe with WF1B, the only solution I could find was restarting the PTC and the software...

Seems to be a PTC-problem ????  I did a lot of tests with different computers and it always happened when least expected.  This seems only to happen  when an important multiplier calls you :-)

I always thought it was a problem somewhere in my setup but now I don't feel alone anymore...

73

Jo ON5MF