[WriteLog] Writelog on RTTY

Bill Turner w7ti at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 11 07:02:45 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:09:59 -0000, Garry Shapiro wrote:

>That said, I think the RTTY discussions here should focus upon Writelog, and
>not upon who worked or did not work a particular station in a particular
>contest.

Gary is correct, of course.

However (there's always a "however", isn't there?) I find a huge
difference between someone who makes an original post about his
score - very bad - and someone who is in the midst of a legitimate
WriteLog issue and happens to mention how he worked so and so.

This isn't life or death, guys.  Cut some slack and we can all get
along.  Jumping on someone's back almost always gets a negative response
way out of proportion.  Save it for the really important stuff, ok?

73, Bill W7TI