[WriteLog] where are the MMTTY buttons stored

Bill Turner w7ti at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 11 08:01:07 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:51:21 -0600, FireBrick wrote:

>I get those CQ1, SP1, etc buttons
>They were quite useful as I learned to use them.
>But where are the parameters for them stored.
>I can't seem to find them so that I can edit them to my exact liking.

There are two ways to edit them, depending on whether the button already
has a message stored.

If it has a message stored, just right-click on it and an editing screen
will open.

If it doesn't, click on Option/Setup MMTTY/TX and you'll see the
buttons.  Left-click on one and the editing screen will appear.

Bill, W7TI