[WriteLog] Cabrillo files...

Wayne huffew at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 14:05:29 EST 2003

Hi Blake,
  This is MY FAULT.  I am using WriteLog, therefore I originated the
Cabrillo file using WriteLog.  So I sent the question to the WriteLog
reflector.
  As it turns out, WriteLog is not the culprit, I am.
  Finally someone explained to me that WriteLog generates a xxxx.log
file and NOT an xxxx.adi file for a reason.  They ARE NOT THE SAME.
  So when I send in my log using the file name kc1yf.log that is the
proper way to do it.  I thought it was supposed to create an ADIF file.
 The fault is in the way I selected the info in WriteLog program.  I
had the wrong category typed in.
  So as you see, my question to WriteLog reflector is appropriate
because the problem was created in WriteLog, BY ME not understanding
what WriteLog doing with the generation of the file.
  Several of the hams pointed me in the right direction and now I have
filed my kc1yf.log and it has been accepted.  I think.... :-)
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF