[WriteLog] General logging application

dl6jz at t-online.de dl6jz at t-online.de
Mon Feb 17 08:45:11 EST 2003

Hi Bob,

give the DXLab suite (http://www.qsl.net/dxlab/) a try.

It is free and contains several independent application which interact
together in a perfect way.

- logging application
- rig control
- RTTY- & PSK-operating
- DXCC- and award tracking
- Packet-, Telnet-, Internet-cluster
- Propagation prediction

This software suite is based on MS-Access2000 database files and has a
great support reflector.

The ADIF-files created by WriteLog can be easily imported.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ