[WriteLog] New country files for CT/NA/TR/WL - 17 February 2003

rojomn rojomn at charter.net
Mon Feb 17 06:12:39 EST 2003

You have to run the convert program to get the new files to work at all.
After the qso is logged it is too late. You have to manually change it or
change the call twice to get it to change. The easiest would be to manually
fix the errors. At least that is what another post says, I did not know that
and may be wrong here. It would be nice if there were a reevaluate function,
is there ?