[WriteLog] General logging application

rojomn rojomn at charter.net
Mon Feb 17 08:47:18 EST 2003

The thing about logic is that it has many many more award checkers built in.
It is also totally customizable since it uses Fox Pro and anything Fox Pro
can do you can do to the data base.
DXLABS has a very limited set of awards tracking and it is mainly for DX
Awards.
I must agree that usability and user interface of DXLABS is much better than
logic, much more windows standard. In fact D,ave stared as a Logic user and
got in to the coding because he could not stand the user interface of Logic.
Nevertheless, Logic is still the most powerful general logger out there.