[WriteLog] WriteLog + MMtty...

Wayne KC1YF huffew at myway.com
Mon Feb 17 15:00:25 EST 2003

Hi gang,
  I have a computer that uses WinXP.  I have WL10.39CFull installed.  I also have the MMtty plug in:  (MMtty Plugin for WriteLog V13).  and have installed both of them.  I installed the MMtty plugin in the C:\WriteLog\Programs  folder.
  I cannot get them to load in at the same time and work.
  There have been several scenarios that I have tried, but it all comes down to this.  I load in WriteLog, then Select the Modem as MMtty.  And from there I get various messages but I end up with MMtty engine in a window, and the RTTYrite window disappears.  MMtty seems to be copying the RTTY signal but as the RTTYrite window is not there, I can't really tell.
  If I start all over and select a contest, a new file etc. then select the built in sound card (WinRTTY?)for a modem, then all works fine.  I just can't get it to work with MMtty.
  I would appreciate any HELP that you can offer, from someone that has the same setup as I described above.  Maybe you could attach the \Windows\Writelog.ini file to the email?
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF