[WriteLog] General logging application

George Johnson w1zt at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 15:12:05 EST 2003

Have not seen this one mentioned yet.  I use DXBase 2003.    It uses the MS
Access 97 database engine.  Imports ADIF files nicely from WriteLog.  My
current log is 60,000 Qs which is handled very nicely for award tracking,
QSL management, and active DXing.

http://www.dxbase.com/

As with DX4WIN and WriteLog, it is windows based and currently well
supported by both users and author on their own reflector.

George .. W1ZT