[WriteLog] WriteLog + MMtty...

nn0g at attbi.com nn0g at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 20:21:05 EST 2003

I am experiencing the same exact problem.  MMTTY will work fine on its own, but
not in WL.

WinXP Home
WL 10.39
MMTTY 1.63 pluggin
WinRTTY works great
PTT will fire, but FSK will not shift.

I've tried uninstalling the plugin, deleting the MMTTY directory, and deleting
any entries I could find win writelog.ini.  Then I reinstalled everything.

Dana
NN0G (ex. NZ4DX)