[WriteLog] Computer based tuning scope for PK-232

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 18 21:19:13 EST 2003

I've got the audio of a 2nd Rx hooked to a PK-232.  The PK-232 has V and
H oscilloscope outputs to enable a scope display of the classic "cross"
RTTY tuning indicator.  I tried hooking my old Heath scope up to it but
found that it had died (and it was only 47 yrs old).  It occurred to me
that there may well be a computer app for this such that I could feed
the PK-232 V & H into a sound card and display the cross on the computer
monitor and not have to have a separate scope in the equipment pileup.
 I would send it to the 2nd monitor so as not to have to use any
valuable WL real estate on the main monitor.

Anybody know of anything like this?

See you in NAQP RTTY.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO