[WriteLog] Log internals

n9qqk at urbancom.net n9qqk at urbancom.net
Wed Feb 19 22:27:30 EST 2003

That would be nice.  Unfortunately, all writelog does is write a file
called <contest>_bck.adi, which consists of all your Q's SINCE
your last save.  The glitch occured at 112 Q's.  I had saved the log
at 99, so I had 13 Q's in the backup (100 thru 112).  Writelog
deletes the bck file after a successful save.

Oh well, still hoping for a solution.

Thanks,

Ron - N9QQK