[WriteLog] Transition from TR Log

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Feb 21 07:19:50 EST 2003

I'm considering switching from TR to Writelog.  My principal interest is CW
SO2R contesting using a TopTen DXD SO2R box.  I'm sure this issue is of
only limited general interest, but I'd sure like to hear directly from
reflector users who have made the transition and share my interest in CW.

So far, the only big issue I've seen is the lack of the internal CW keyer
that TR has, which I have come to love because of its integration with PTT
switching, CW speed, etc.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 1 Feb 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm