[WriteLog] Writelog ini question

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack at banklink.com
Mon Feb 24 17:48:08 EST 2003

Irwin, it's spelled CommSlot and you need to add the entries to you ini
file.  Here is the info off of K9JY.com:

"There are 4 'slots' available for WriteLog rig interfacing. By default,
CommSlot1 is Com1, but you can change that by changing the number on the
right of the equal sign." So in the [Ports] section of the WriteLog.ini
file, you will see the following as the default Com 1:

CommSlot1=1

Sorry I won't be with you at the Royal Antiguan hotel this year...have fun
and work us (N2NT) on all bands.

73,
Zev N2WKS
Go FRC!!!