[WriteLog] QSO Entry Window

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 09:50:59 EST 2003

In a message dated 2/25/2003 5:49:03 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
snr.huntley at verizon.net writes:

> there is a small field at the far right side
> of the QSO Entry window that is labeled "C".  What is this for and how do I
> get rid of it, assuming it is nothing I need during the contest?

Roger, I too don't know what it is for, but don't get rid of it!!!

I checked the WL Help file for an explanation of "C", but it is not explained
in the QSO Entry Window section, and I don't know where else to look.  It
seems as though I have read about it somewhere, but I don't know where. It is
not in the WL Help Index.

I have looked in <A HREF="www.k9jy.com">www.k9jy.com</A> but don't find it there either.  I have sent a
separate email to Scot, and will cc you.

73, Geo...

73, Geo...
George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC