[WriteLog] Writelog and RITTY

Paul J Hanssen pjhans at online.no
Thu Feb 27 16:21:35 EST 2003

Hello OM RTTY'ers ...

I have for several years used WF1B and RITTY for contesting ...
Now I am "on the way" converting to Writelog - and its working OK using
MMTTY ..
Having used RITTY for many years I got me a new version 4.5 that was needed
for the Writelog ...
but I have problems working with the new tuning indicator !! (The old one -
in WF1B worked a lot better I think ??)
The old one had solid   |  |  for tuning - the new one flickering  I's .....

Anybody using the setup WL/RITTY 4.5 that can give me som info ???

Do I use the wrong font ??
Possible to use the "old tuning" or something like it ??
Any wrong setup at my site ???
????

73's de LA7CL/Paul