[WriteLog] soundcard

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:54:07 -0000

Dave,
Sometimes it's something obvious. For example:
Is the correct channel (R/L) selected?
Are you sure there IS audio going into the sound card mic or line in?
Connect headphones to the mini phone plug w/clipleads check.
In your soundcard mixer software, are you selecting the correct input
(mic vs line in vs CD, etc)?
Does it work with MMTTY as a native program, without WL?
In MMTTY, are the filters and baudrate set correctly? How about
polarity of the mark and space tones?
How long did you stand on your head?
GL,
Barry, W2UP