[WriteLog] dual soundcard question

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:15:20 +0000

Bill,

My Win2000 os comes up with one Icon which is the master for all sound
cards. You have to carefully select which sound card you want to adjust and
record/playback of course. And you can have more than one instance of the
master open if you are trying to compare things. But they are all independant.

See you all in a few hours

Jerry, W6IHG