[WriteLog] MMTTY problem during ROUNDUP

ckuter@ix.netcom.com ckuter@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:10:21 -0800

Don,

I had the same problem.  This was my first contest using FSK, MMTTY and WL.

PC is a Dell laptop PII 400mhz WIN 98 SE 256meg ram
MMTTY v.1.63
MMTTY plug-in - I downloaded one about 6 weeks ago. Did not download a new one
for v 1.63, if one is available.

I had three instances like yours - the PTT would kick in and nothing would
transmit based on my viewing of the S-Meter on my Knwd 570 and also I noticed
that the transmit script did not appear on the WL / MMTTY screen. I clicked
the mouse on the log screen window and also the text window. After several
clicks of the mouse and several attempts to TX via F keys, it began to TX
properly.  Seems like something was suspended based on time, but that is just
a wild guess.

Hope this helps, and post the answer when you find it out.  May a v 1.63
problem?

N9KO