[WriteLog] Printing graphs in colour

Jim Smith jimsmith@shaw.ca
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 21:36:06 -0800

Just tried to print a rate graph from ARRL RU.  My system printer is an
HP 4MP Laser.  When I want to print in colour I normally select the HP
970 inkjet when the print dialogue box comes up.  When I try to print
the graph there is no dialogue box, it just prints.... to the system
printer.  I went to File|Print Setup, got the usual dialogue box and
changed the printer to the 970.  I confirmed that WL remembered the
change.  Tried to print the graph again and it still went to the laser
printer.  I'm using 10.27G.

Any ideas as to how to get WL to print these graphs in colour?

73 es HNY de Jim Smith    VE7FO