[WriteLog] Packet Gibberish

Charlie Mink w2tv@compuserve.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:25:52 -0500

Bob,
You're a good man!  I remember that **** business too but somehow got beyond
that at some point.

I went back and checked how TRX-Manager was set up and it was 9600,n,8,1.  I
pulled the 1200 baud rate from K9GY's website which had a PK232 example.
It's been years since I set this thing up and didn't even give a thought to
what the string should be after I saw the example.

Finally, is the only way to enter packet commands through the send packet
spot window?

Tnx agn.  Take care.

73,
Charlie

P.S.  Still got all of the tools I sold you?