[WriteLog] comparison with the competiion. input requested

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:19:41 -0000

All,
Below is a (slightly edited) recent posting on the cq-contest reflector.
I solicit the opinion of those of you that have run N1MM Free Logger.
Let me make this a bit clearer: If you have NOT installed it, AND
run it, AND logged at least a few QSOs with it, then I am NOT interested
in your opinion of it! I also don't care what your friend said about it.
I hope you think this is fair.

Also, I am only interested in those attributes that make it "possibly
even better for contesting" as stated by the posting below.

I invite you to reply either privately directly to me, or via the
list, but please choose only one, not both.

Thanks,
Wayne, W5XD

...stuff deleted