[WriteLog] Ending a Contest - Is there a right way?

Eric Reid eric.reid@sympatico.ca
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:13:08 -0500

Hi Gang,
=20
Is there a proper or formal way to 'end a contest' using WriteLog?
=20
In reading through as many of the achieve I could handle in one evening, =
have deduced that the Cabrillo checking software can determine ON/OFF =
times
and contest ending times. =20
=20
But, I have noticed if I use WriteLog to open a recently used log the =
Time
Off: counter is still ticking.  Am I doing something wrong? More =
importantly
is there a way I can accidentally put my contest results in jeopardy?=20
=20
Thoughts and help please.
Eric - VE3GSI
ve3gsi@canada.com