[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

rojomn rojomn@charter.net
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:20:46 -0600

PLEASE do NOT confuse people with that erroneous information. You have only
copied the files but your registry is not copied. You have moved the files
to a different drive so all the registry would be wrong even if it were
copied, at least anything that refers to drive ID.

There is NO WAY provided by Microsoft to go back and I do not know of any
reasonable utility that will take you back. This 	S a ONE WAY operation. If
you want to do be VERY VERY sure that you do not want to go back.

I do not say a program can't be written to do it but NORTON utilities is NOT
that program. Ask anyone that knows anything about file systems and they
will tell you the same thing.