[WriteLog] Renewing a wish

Richard Zalewski w7zr@citlink.net
Sun Jan 19 16:10:48 EST 2003

We have got to have a change in the multiplier window.  It is too hard when
you are running 150+ an hour to have to mouse up the mult window to see if
you need a mult on another band so you can move him.  There is no room on
the screen for the window because it can not be sized.  It should be part of
the main window and have the option of showing mults as worked or remaining
mults.  I like the window we have so we can see all bands but it needs to be
sizeable either in the main program or separetly.  There just is no room to
have it up.

I had suggested once in the past that in the window that shows the bands a
station has been worked that a flag could be set up there that would show
that the mult is needed on other bands.  That is another option to conserve
space.

Dick W7ZR

Price Reduced!!
Beach Vacation or Retirement Home