[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

Marty Tippin martyt@pobox.com
Sun Jan 19 19:07:01 EST 2003

I'm amazed.

We get an irate e-mail from one WriteLog reflector member after just a few
exchanges discussing the relative merits of the N1MM logger vis a vis
WriteLog  -- a topic which I'm sure many found interesting, and which I'm
certain will result in some cool new enhancements to WriteLog.

Yet this absolutely irrelevant crud about NTFS vs FAT16 vs FAT32 which has
NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with WriteLog continues unabated.

If you need help with configuring the Windows operating system, please go
seek it in an appropriate forum. This is NOT that forum.

An odd crowd, indeed.

-NW0L