[WriteLog] Frequency Logging - WL & FT1000MP

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Mon Jan 20 17:00:25 EST 2003

Hi Steve,

I don't believe WriteLog supports reading the VFO B on a Yaesu FT1000MP. I
don't know if it is not part of the radio control interface put out by Yaesu
or if it was not implemented in WriteLog. So what you are seeing would be
considered correct behavior for the program.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-admin@contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]On Behalf Of GW4BLE
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 5:07 PM
To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Frequency Logging - WL & FT1000MP

Hi,

This is something that has been happening for some time, but have only just
got round to querying it with the group....

If I "run" with VFO "A" on my FT1000MP Writelog records the frequency
correctly (say, for example 14200); however if I chose to S & P on VFO "B"
and then work someone under that VFO Writelog logs the frequency of VFO "A".

This is of course wrong, as the contact was made on a different frequency,
i.e. that of VFO "B"" .

Has anyone else noticed this?   Is it a Writelog problem, or a FT1000MP
issue?
I am using the latest release of Writelog, but this was also apparent under
an earlier version.

Please post any replies direct to the reflector.

Thanks.

73

Steve
GW4BLE