[WriteLog] Frequency Logging - WL & FT1000MP

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Tue Jan 21 04:18:49 EST 2003

I don't see the problem here. Exactly which button did
you press on the front of your MP in order to get WL
to record the wrong frequency? And were you working
tranceive or split?

I am a bit surprised to see a report of a problem with
this particular rig for two reasons: (a) the driver has
been in operation for several years without such a report
and (b) this happens to be a rig that I have tested myself.

So please report this problem precisely so I can fix it.

Thanks
Wayne, W5XD