[WriteLog] extra characters being transmitted during rttyusingmmtty

Walt Niemczura walt at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 11:43:24 EST 2003

When Chen and I were doing MS up in Portland we were using WL and MMTTY 1.63.
Chen had his software going in parallel to do some debugging. I believe that
he was able to see both the TX audio and RX audio. I noticed that the extra
characters were printed but Chen didn't comment on them being transmitted.
I'm sure he would have if they were there and he noticed. I'm sure Chen will
comment one way or the other.

Bottom line: I don't think they go out. I think it's a screen arts-n-fact.

Walt
AH6OZ