[WriteLog] Belkin testing

Keith Regli keith at kregli.com
Sat Jan 25 14:48:57 EST 2003

I pulled out the ones we were fiddling with. On the outside the only
numbers they have ar F5U103 and P80515.  Inside the I found boards of
different revs. F5U103M REV B screened on one REV C on another.  The
chip has a sticker with F5U103M U3 Rev 2.04 and Rev 2.05 on another.
I'm not sure of the rev on the drivers - I'd have to do more digging.

BTW - 4 screws.

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith at kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com