[WriteLog] Rtty

Emil Tillona etillona at interserv.com
Sun Jan 26 06:20:33 EST 2003

I am a new user to WriteLog.  I am using the RTTY interface on the current Bartag Contest.  I have had a problem where the function key stop sending messages.

I might have toggled something on and off and did not realize it.  It seems that I can send during those time with the mouse for F3 and F4 but nothing else seems to work.  I shut the program down and it works for awhile.

Using Windows XP and service pak 1.  It may not be a bug but my inexperience.  Any help is most appreciative.

73, de KD1F
Emil Tillona
etillona at interserv.com