[WriteLog] mmtty 1.63

Dirk Desloovere d.desloovere at skynet.be
Sun Jan 26 11:53:46 EST 2003

Dear,

I have been testing my PC  and writelog setup this weekend.

I have been qrv in the BARTG SPRINT contest and made about 150 qso.
Most of them where s and p to check the  propagation   To find out that there was worse propagation .
My beam has turned around a lot  and the qso rate was slow .

I hope that during the wpx/rj rtty in abt 2 weeks things will impove or be worse .... who knows.   If the propagation will be worse I will put an turbo charged engine om my antenne rotor.

I have to report no extra figures sent out by 1.63.
Once mmtty refused to send my functions keys....  but I found a way to get mmty running again.
I close the ritty window, started with ritty window agn (AFSK stereo of AFSK soundbourd) made a short transmission.
I closed this window and restarted mmtty plug in module agn.
mmtty runs again.

Time lost :  abt 3 seconds.

73
ON4ADZ