[WriteLog] MMTTY problems

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Jan 26 13:30:34 EST 2003

Hi all,

Well, now that the BARTG Sprint is over (what hard work!), I can say that
MMTTY v1.62 worked without any of the problems I had with v1.63.
There were no extra characters seen on screen, and nor did it drop the
transmission after a few diddles. In short, v1.62 worked perfectly, just as
it had before going to v1.63.

>From my experience, those extra characters did not get transmitted, but they
frequently screwed up clear reception of a callsign, as they got in the way
of the DE.
I did try messing baout with LOOPBACK, but didn't find that made much
difference.

The main problem of the signal dropping did not appear at all with v1.62, so
I guess there is something in v1.63 that doesn't agree with Writelog.

73 all de Phil GU0SUP