[WriteLog] Minnesota QSO Party

S. Markowski Jr. km9m-zig at attbi.com
Sun Jan 26 20:21:05 EST 2003

"Les, VA7LC" wrote:
snip

> I find your reply sarcastic and condescending.

The 'Big Guns' of course don't bother with these small contests.

I don't know what you read in reference to #1, I didn't read it that
way......and I'm NO CHEERLEADER.

#2 Don't know where you get your information this statement. I know a lot of
"Big Guns" that participate in many(not all, but many) of these "small
contests"  A contest is a contest: only the rules and nature of the event
change.  The purpose: TO WIN! or meet or exceed one's personal goals.

The above of course is IMHO!
73,
Zig KM9M