[WriteLog] Writelog Lite

Barry Kirkwood bjk at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 27 14:05:00 EST 2003

Correct, but:
The problem lies in initalising the program, or troublingshooting problems
due to wrong settings in aspects of the program which are redundant and not
understood by users who just want to work SSB and CW contests.
For instance I have no idea what MMTTY is.
Writelog Lite would also make it possible to create an reasonably sized
instruction book in a reasonably short time.
cheers
Barry

end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD