[WriteLog] RTTY Window in RTTY

Dash Rendar dash23254 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:25:16 EST 2003

As I'm in pre-contest for wpx rtty I have an other problem. If the rtty
window is open I'm not able to send any F keys, I need to alt/tab to come
back in the WriteLog main window for to be able to send the F keys and then
again alt/tab to return for to be able to read rtty on the air. A second
problem is when I'm sending any F keys the transmit is not stoping I need to
push esc key to stop  my radio transmit.
-
Daniel VE2SB

Chaleureux 73 & Salutations au QRA familial.
Best 73 & God bless your family.

* LA VIE EST TROP COURTE POUR NE PAS FUMER LE CIGARE *
* LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR NOT SMOKING CIGAR *