[WriteLog] PI4COM need help with CW problems

Donald Eriksen don.wsixffh at verizon.net
Wed Jan 29 14:13:38 EST 2003

Yes, MSCONFIG is the thing to run. There's a good tutorial at
http://www.netsquirrel.com/msconfig/
It works with Win98, 98SE, ME, and XP.
If you look at your "start-up" items, you'll probably be amazed at what's
there. The author talks about leaving your antivirus program running, you
may want to turn that off for running WriteLog, you can always enable it
after if like me you use the computer for other things.

73, Don W6FFH
don.wsixffh at verizon.net