[WriteLog] PI4COM CW problems SOLVED!!

rojomn rojomn at charter.net
Wed Jan 29 22:14:43 EST 2003

A better question is why should the user have to be concerned with this at
all. When you set if for CW that is unique it seems to me and any further
configuration should be handled by the program. I know this is needed but it
has never been well explained why or when. I am glad you found the answer.