[WriteLog] WL1038UPG Problem

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack at banklink.com
Thu Jan 30 12:25:54 EST 2003

>From the Writelog support page:

WriteLog installer gives ComponentMovedata error

..and gives an error message naming atl.dll. The problem is that the file
atl.dll is marked Read-only. Using the Windows File Manager, browse to the
directory named in the error message and find the file atl.dll. Click on the
file to highlight it, then right click and choose Properties in the menu
that pops up. Find the button labeled "Read-only" and be sure the button is
off. Click OK, and re-run the WriteLog installer.

This error can occur for other files as well.  Find the file name then
search the computer for that file and remove the Read-Only attribute.

73,
Zev N2WKS