[WriteLog] WriteLog & MMTTY PTT Problem

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 12 11:39:17 EDT 2003

I sent a different reply to Gary directly.  After reading this one, I'm not
sure Bob is correct.  Gary was asking about PTT.  In MMTTY stand-alone,
PTT (and FSK) are controlled on the same COM port as set in the
Setup MMTTY screen on the TX tab.

However, in the MMTTY Plug-in, there is no PTT port selection on the TX
tab.  Instead, PTT (and FSK) are controlled by the Port menu selection in the
Rttyrite window.  Of course, you don't need FSK is you are running AFSK,
but PTT should still be controlled by the COM port selection under the Port
menu in the Rttyrite window.

I think I'm right.  I control PTT through radio control, but I can test it with
my PTT interface which I still have but no longer use if anyone needs to me to.

73, Don AA5AU