[WriteLog] 3.5g contacts in vhf June contest

k6mi at pacbell.net k6mi at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 13 21:02:33 EDT 2003

    After W6TE's alert about the vhf contest, I looked at my log and found that the summary sheet had scored everything correctly, but the cabrillo log sent to the Arrl has
all 3.5g contacts listed as 2.3g, which will come out as a dupe (if qso's were also made on 2.3g) when the Arrl rescores the log.
    10g contacts are listed as 10, light qso's are listed as 300, but 3.5g qso's are incorrectly listed as 2.3.
    I hadn't even noticed that in the past, or checked the Sept. or Jan. logs.  I'll try to check them,  to see if they need fixing also.  Using 10.40J.
    John, K6MI